One of our most valuable safety benefits at McDowell Place of Danville is a staff that provides individualized care and attention for residents 24 hours a day.
Other safety and security features include:
- Secure entry so only staff and family members with a keyless entry card can access the entrance after hours
- A personal, locked mailbox
- Elevators for easy access to and from the second floor
- Telephone jacks in each apartment (the resident must arrange for phone service)
- Safety rails in the personal care hallway and in bathrooms
- Sprinklers and smoke detectors in each apartment
- 24-hour assistance, giving you or your loved one added peace of mind
- Monitored security cameras on-site
- Routine outside perimeter checks performed by Ephraim McDowell Security Staff
- Department of Transportation (DOT) certified drivers
- Pendant system available for emergency use
- Routine fire and safety drills provide the staff and residents knowledge of what to do during an emergency situation
If needed, the complete services of Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center are only a few minutes away. You and your family can rest assured that quality medical care is always nearby.